The La Conserva della Neve flower show and market is an annual cultural event that takes place in the beautiful Parco dei Daini, an open park behind the Galleria Borghese in Villa Borghese. The event showcases primarily Italian growers of rare, unique, or select species of plants. The event draws thousands of Romans to enjoy the a walk in the park, meet and connect with the passionate growers, purchase plants, organic/sustainable objects and furnishings, speak with landscaping professionals, and listen to presentations by topical authors and artists. Now in it’s 16th year, the event has become an annual social event for Rome’s green-minded residents.
In addition to the design and development of a new website for La Conserva della Neve, we have managed the social media marketing efforts leading up to and during the weekend, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
The social media strategy included
- Facebook event management
- hashtag creation and engagement (#romarifiorisce)
- ad graphics creation and management
- visitor engagement during the event
- live tweeting and publishing during the event
- organizing Instameet to promote the event