The Costaguti Experience is a luxury vacation accommodation located in the Jewish Neighborhood in Rome. Located on the Piano Nobile of the historic Palazzo Costaguti, the home features 5 bedrooms, 6 baths on two floors, service kitchen, 750 sq. ft. living room, and billiard room. The home is decorated with original 16th and 17th century frescoes by some of the most prominent Italian artists of the day, including Taddeo and Federico Zuccari (“Allegories of the Seasons and Virtues” in the living room), Cavalier d’Arpino (“Arming of Aeneas” in the Billiard Room), and a romantic, heavenly scene pained by the celebrated French painter, Nicolas Poussin.
The Costaguti Experience offers guests the unique experience of living in Rome from the perspective of Roman nobility. A first-class, roundtrip transfer service brings guests directly to the home where their dedicated concierge awaits them in front of the palazzo. Upon entering the home, guests “cin cin” with chilled prosecco as their concierge gives them a tour of the home. Fresh flowers, locally sourced and selected from the guests’ preferences perfume the home, in addition to luxury Ortigia home essence, an extension of the bath amenities.
The home tour takes the guests on a journey through the family’s history, descriptions of the original art works, and demonstrations of the home’s amenities, including the private sauna, smart TVs, complimentary wifi, air conditioning, and autonomous heating. The concierge is available to the guests around the clock to assist with restaurant suggestions and reservations, transportation, or arranging special experiences – all in an effort to personalize the guests’ stay.
Consulting Services for the Costaguti Experience included:
- Creating and Implementing customized property Service Standards
- Crafting the Arrival Sequence (Check-in Procedure)
- Establishing the Standard Operating Procedures for each phase: Booking, Pre-Stay, Arrival/Check-In, During Stay, Check-Out, Follow-up
- Outlining job descriptions for management roles, e.i. Concierge and Housekeeping Manager
- Identifying synergies and establish partnerships with local experts and businesses for bespoke experiences available exclusively to guests of the Costaguti Experience
- Training new staff and provided support and mentorship
- Procuring guestroom and bath amenities (Ortigia), linens and terry products
- Designing and developing website, booking request system, and pre-stay form
- Liaising with niche, luxury international travel agents to arrange private visits and draft contracts
- Hiring and assisting PR agent to arrange international press visits and stays